|Prep time||5 Minutes|
|Cook time||30 Minutes|
A quick healthy recipe will leave you feeling satisfied after a hard day. It’s full of vitamins, with no saturated fat and of course is high in protein.
2 Gambardeli meat free steaks
1 Large butternut squash
1 Large onion
Salt & Pepper
1tsp Soya Sauce
1. Place cubed butternut squash on baking tray and drizzle with oil. Place into preheated oven, gas mark 7, 220°C for 30 min.
2. Heat pan with 1 tbsp of oil, fry sliced onions for 3 min until golden and softened. Add 1 tbsp water, 1 tbsp soya sauce, pinch of salt and pepper. Stir through, reduce and cover. Allow to simmer for 2 min.
3. Dry meat free steaks on kitchen roll and lightly dust with ground cumin. Fry steaks for 2 min each side with 1 tbsp of oil until steaks are caramelised and golden.
4. Steam spinach for 2–3 min until it begins to wilt, drain and season.
5. Combine 2 tbsp cold water and 1 tbsp corn flour in a small bowl and add to onion mixture. Stir and cook for 2 min until sauce is clear, season to taste.