|Prep time||2 Minutes|
|Cook time||5 Minutes|
Worried over what to cook at the BBQ? don’t be, this recipe is loved by vegan and non-vegan guests alike.
1 pack of Gambardeli meat-free steaks
4–6 on the vine Cherry tomatoes
2 open cap Portobello mushrooms
3 sticks of Rainbow chard
Salt & pepper
Chinese 5 spice mix
1. Light BBQ coals, ensure they are white hot before cooking.
2. Brush tomatoes lightly with oil, season with a small pinch of salt and freashly groun pepper. Place tomatoes on foil.
3. Wash rainbow chard, chop the stalks finely and the leaves into ribbons. Place on top of the tomatoes and wrap loosely in the foil. Place foil parcel on the BBQ.
4. Brush the mushrooms lightly with oil and lightly season with salt and pepper.
5. Brush the Gambardeli’s meat-free steaks with oil and sprinkle with a small amount of Chinese 5 spice mix.
6. Place steaks onto the grill followed by the mushrooms, open cap side down. Leave for 2 minutes.
7. Turn the Gambardeli’s Meat-Free Steaks and the mushrooms and leave for a further 2 miniutes.
8. Serve and enjoy great tasting guilt free steaks.